Lange Ag carries baggers that allow farmers to harvest grains faster while gaining control over bad weather, reduce manpower & provide flexibility in marketing grains. We sell both Kelly Ryan baggers and Ag-Bag baggers that have several sizes and varieties of baggers to choose from.
Kelly Ryan Baggers
Kelly Ryan 7′ Bagger
- Only 7′ bagger on the market!
- No wheels to move, the machine is always in operating position
- Tractor positioned in front-center of machine
Kelly Ryan 8′, 9’, 10’ Bagger
- Puts up to 15% more in the bag than bottom-pack units
- Packs more punch from the center, with less H.P. for tighter, more uniform bags of feed
Kelly Ryan 12’ Bagger
- One-man bag lift-loader
- Standard 100″ packing rotor for more capacity
Kelly Ryan Centerline Pro
- New two-piece Centerline Pro
- Hydraulic platform/beater drive
- Apron speeds up to 20′ per minute for fast truck unload!
Kelly Ryan Bagger Tender
- Dump big loads of forage and go back for more!
- Units have 3 hydraulic-drive motors and no gearboxes
- Available in different sizes
The rotor and tunnel design are the key to a well packed bag. The G6060 6′ line-bored rotor has 48 packing teeth to ensure a tight consistent pack. This leads to faster fermentation for better feed quality.
The G6170’s 7′ line-bored rotor is 30% stronger than the previous design, and is a full width, low profile, 56 tooth rotor that ensures a dense, uniform pack for a smoother bag. The rotor and tunnel design are the key to a well packed bag.
AB1214 Professional Ag-Bagger
Ag-Bag offers the AB1214 Professional Ag-Bagger, available with interchangeable 12’ and 14’ tunnel options. The bagger will replace the X1114 and LX1214.