Lange Ag Systems Career Opportunities
Lange Ag Systems is always looking for talented and hardworking professionals to join our team. Superior customer service is something everyone has come to expect from Lange Ag Systems and we need great people to help us exceed those expectations. Please contact Ryan Lange at 320.231.1470 or [email protected] to inquire about opportunities.
(Full Time, with Benefits)
Tasks include the installation and repair of livestock equipment, using hand tools, provided power tools, welder and torch (will train), forklift, skid-loader, and tractor. Hours are typically Monday-Friday with occasional Saturdays. Must be willing to travel overnight during the week, but will always be home for the weekends (often back in the area by Thursday evening).
Lange Ag Systems provides full-time installation technicians with uniforms, cold-weather gear, a laundry service for work clothes, and a tool allowance. Overnight lodging provided at company expense when traveling, along with a meal per diem. Lange Ag Systems promotes a culture of respect and reward for our employees, through holiday parties, giveaways, and bonuses for good performance. We pay 100% of the employees medical AND dental insurance, with options provided for family coverage. We offer year-round employment without the uncertainty that comes with a seasonal layoff. Our technicians typically work 40 hours per week in the winter months, with increased hours during the construction season.
Pay depends on experience. Those with less experience will start at the lower end but will receive raises as they improve their skills and know-how. While not required, bi-lingual candidates who have the right hands-on skills will be given STRONG consideration (English-Spanish).
- No certification is required. This is a great position for someone with a farm background or other practical experience.
- Must be willing to learn and grow in the year-round construction / installation-focused position and be able to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have solid communication skills – bonus if fluent in English and Spanish.
- We’re looking for a natural leader who is motivated to work toward a foreman position and grow with the company.
- Should be able to coordinate activities with multiple workers.
- This job is physical and requires indoor (shop/ag environment) and outdoor work – quality cold weather gear is provided for winter months.
- Must be a solution-oriented thinker who is good with their hands.
- Should have a relatively clean driving record with no DUIs or license revocations in the last 5 years.
- Inside and outside work, requiring lifting and physical labor – mechanical background is preferred.
- We’re willing to consider those with less than perfect backgrounds if they have the right personality and skill-set.